JUNK FOOD : The Return

This article just like the sequel from the first post which wrote about Junk food definition from my point of view with some of basic information here and there… :D
Hem, enough for the briefing. As for the sequel I’d like to write about Junk Food and a little thing about them on us.
As all we know on my first article, that junk food has nothing but harm to our health, besides our addict to the “Junk Food”. Well, junk food itself means the food which is easy to dispose of.
UK’s FSA (Food Standard Agency) describe “junk food” as HFSS (high fat, sugar or salt). For instance, the high fat food product could lead us to heart disease as the fatty substances can block blood flow, even tough animal fat give special taste to the food and help you on your digestion system.
So does the high sugar on the Junk Food, increased levels of sugar in the blood worsen the condition of those with diabetes-people whose pancreas does not produce enough insulin to handle the "overdose" or whose body does not respond effectively to insulin, and the problem is obesity cause by insulin problems.
As the last thing, High salt contributes to high blood pressure to some people.

2 comments:

www.katobengke.com said...

hello how are you friends.....
I Like your Post......
so verry Nice....

d'VeinM said...

thank you for your recent comment. I still on the state of developing it, though I know the purpose of my blog, but still, it's hard to write originally my write.
May I add you to my blogroll?